Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is the governing body for 153 primary and secondary schools in the inner-west, south and eastern regions of Sydney. Their schools educate more than 70,000 students. Each school must meet numerous compliance obligations across areas like NESA, CRICOS, VET, WHS and Teacher Accreditation.
THE PROBLEM / GOAL
Of critical importance to SCS is ensuring that each of their 153 primary, secondary and combined schools meet stringent obligations across compliance areas such as:
- NESA (NSW Education Standards Authority)
- VET (Vocational Education and Training)
- WHS (Workplace Health and Safety)
- TA (Teacher Accreditation)
- CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students)
SCS were strategically seeking a fl exible SaaS solution to incorporate all SCS compliance areas and meet current requirements to replace an ageing, bespoke on-premise system. The solution also needed to be easy to use and provide diocese-wide visibility over each school’s compliance progress.